Who is the Verbal Visualizer?

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Why do we SIGH?

Why do we SIGH?


I was in carpool this morning and out of no where I let out this ((HUGE)) sigh..... the kids burst with laughter... 

It woke me up that I sighed and for me it was more of a relaxing breath than anything else... The kids normally hear me sign in general relating to a dissatisfaction response but this time it was FUNNY because it was out of no where!!! This morning was nice, this morning was timed right... you know those mornings. You see I live in South Charlotte and the way I start my day is driving into Ballantyne then into South Carolina then back into North Carolina up 485 to 77 and work. But so far even up to the sigh we were having a great time starting our day BUT WHY DID I SIGH so naturally? 


Here is a link I read that is very interesting to the topic

((( BTW in writing this and I've signed about a dozen times...)))

 ((I think its kinda like yawning... yep I'm yawning now))


Signing out with a deep breath in & deep breath out... WOOSAH!

XOXO

Abigail your Verbal Visualizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

**FRESH POST**

Why do we SIGH?