Who is the Verbal Visualizer?

Thursday, September 27, 2018

How many kids live in your neighborhood?

How to find neighborhoods with A LOT OF KIDS...


So this morning I was on my normal commute in a neighborhood I moved into about a month ago... I love the area and was told by multiple people this neighborhood has a lot of kids. IT DOES

Normally the bus has already picked up the kids by the time I leave for work, not this morning, I guess I saw the older kids when normally I leave earlier and see the younger kids.

As I leave my street I see that there is about 15-20 kids on the corner, then I go down the street and another batch of kids and again and again... I was like geezzzz Louise!

My neighborhood looks like all the kids are all standing on all the street corners... mind you the elementary school has already had their buses come through and this is most likely middle and high school kids.

My brain automatically starts to compare the situation into a metaphor... "It like a kid ran through an ant hill and all the kids are the ants and coming out of all of their homes waiting to get on the bus"

I kept turning on to each street thinking OMG... there are SO MANY kids in this neighborhood, they sure weren't kidding Haha!!!!

So... Needless to say when looking into a neighborhood and you want to check out how many kids are REALLY in that neighborhood, take a walk or drive around early in the morning between the hours of 7-8 am depending on the schools bell times. The earlier buses are typically the younger kids and the latter are the older...

True story: The first bus I saw took 10 minutes to load all the kids and it was only 1 stop.... of I don't know how many still to pick up.

Which causes me to ponder "How many kids can fit safely on a school bus nowadays?"

Good Morning!


TIP: When parking the car for your kid(s) to get on the bus make sure you are not where you still have to wait for them to ALL get on, park after the bus then once you see your kid(s) get on then you can leave and not wait for the bus to go :) you're welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

**FRESH POST**

Why do we SIGH?